Support The Summit by Giving Generously: A Real Opportunity to Support Real People
At The Summit Counseling Center, we are committed to “being there” when people need us the most–even if they cannot afford the full cost of therapy.
By giving generously to support The Summit you insure that:
- Our Client Assistance Fund–the fund that subsidizes the fees of those who cannot afford the full cost of counseling–is full and ready to serve.
- Our Counseling Ministry Operations needs are met and that The Summit is meeting all of our financial commitments.
The need for counseling services often happens at the same time that families find themselves financially strapped — when a family member is in a medical crisis, or unemployed, or in a major family transition — please help us insure that we can be there for families when they need us the most. Thank you in advance for your help!
Choose your contribution from the following options:
- I’d like to make a one-time, online gift contribution to The Summit Counseling Center
- I’d like to schedule an Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) giving to The Summit
- I’d like to to give weekly, semi-monthly or monthly
- I’d like to learn more about the specific funds towards which I can designate my gift contribution.
How much should you contribute?
To give you an idea of how your contribution to the Summit will be used, please consult the following chart.
|$ 50.00||Provides a counseling session for one person or family|
|$ 150.00||Provides social skills groups for a child or teen.|
|$ 200.00||Provides counseling for one person or family for one month.|
|$ 400.00||Provides an average of 8 counseling visits for one person or family.|
|$ 450.00||Provides Client Assistance Funds for one day for The Summit.|
|$ 1,000.00||Provides counseling for one person or family for 5 months.|
|$ 2,250.00||Provides Client Assistance Funds for one week for The Summit.|
|$ 5,000.00||Provides an average of 8 counseling visits for 12 people.|
|$ 9,750.00||Provides Client Assistance Funds for one month for The Summit.|