Licensed Associate Marriage & Family Therapist
Licensed Associate Professional Counselor
Kellie provides individual, couples, family, and group therapy to adults and adolescents. She enjoys helping her clients work through a broad range of concerns including anxiety, depression, communication issues, sexual problems such as dysfunction, trauma, and abuse, and life transitions consisting of leaving the parental home, getting married, and having the first child.
Kellie has a Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy, with a specialization in Christian Sex Therapy, from Richmont Graduate University in Atlanta, Georgia. She also holds a Bachelor of Arts in Family Psychology from Oklahoma Baptist University in Shawnee, Oklahoma.
Kellie’s clinical background includes providing case management to children in a residential treatment facility in Denton, Texas. As a case manager, she served as part of a team of professional counselors and other clinicians, who provided inpatient treatment for children and adolescents with severe emotional and behavioral concerns.
She has also served both short- and long-term international mission assignments. Through these experiences, she has realized the difficulty many missionaries face as they prepare for and complete their mission assignments and return to the United States. Kellie is passionate about helping missionaries prepare for their lives on the mission field, as well as make their transition back to the States a smooth and positive experience.
Kellie is married and has three young children. She and her family attend North Point Community Church.
- Bachelor of Arts in Family Psychology, Oklahoma Baptist University, Shawnee, OK
- Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy, Richmont Graduate University, Atlanta, GA
Licensure, Certification and Professional Affiliations
- Licensed Associate Marriage & Family Therapist
- Licensed Associate Professional Counselor
- Specialization in Christian Sex Therapy
- Associate Member, American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- Associate Member, Christian Association for Psychological Studies