Licensed Master Social Worker
Summit OnSite School Based Therapist – Centennial High School & Holcomb Bridge Middle School
“You’re broken down and tired of living life on a merry-go-round? You can’t find the fighter? But I see it in you. It’s time for your breakthrough!”
Michelle Pintado is a Licensed Master Social Worker, who has been working in the Human Services field since 2004. She has experience specializing in the treatment of children, adults, and families struggling with a variety of issues affecting their daily lives. Michelle specializes in the treatment of self-esteem, anxiety, depression, and relationship issues, primarily utilizing cognitive, dialectical and solution-focused therapies and she has also co-led Kids’ Skills classes, based on the teachings of Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT).
Michelle received her graduate degree from Marywood University School of Social Work. She is a Georgia State Certified School Social Worker and a Credentialed Drug and Alcohol Counselor, Level II. She also completed intensive training in DBT with Dr. Jean Eich, Psy.D., LP in 2017.
Michelle was born and raised in New York City. She has been living in Georgia since 2017. When Michelle is not counseling you can find her spending time with her family, attending church, reading, singing or out photographing new adventures.
Michelle is under the supervision of Nathan Butzen, PsyD.
- Michelle received a Bachelor’s Degree from Mount Saint Mary College and a Master Social Work Degree from Marywood University.
- Licensure, Certification, and Professional Affiliations:
- LMSW (licensed Master Social Work) MSW008075 Georgia State
- CDAC-II (Credentialed Drug and Alcohol Counselor, level II) 1173 Georgia State
- CSSW (Certified School Social Worker) 1691016 Georgia State
- Active Member of NASW (National Association of Social Workers) since 2012
- Active Member of GSCSW (Georgia Society of Clinical Social Workers) since 2017
- Introduction to DBT
- Self-Esteem/ Image
- Substance Abuse
- Positive Role Model