Staff Associate Therapist
Licensed Associate Professional Counselor
“Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – A. A. Milne
Rhonda is a licensed associate professional counselor who works with adults and adolescents. Her areas of focus include mood disorders such as anxiety and depression, relationship problems, grief/loss, coping with change, postpartum depression, assertiveness, creating boundaries, stress management, burnout, work/life balance, becoming “unstuck,” and reaching potential.
Ms. Foxworthy’s goal is to conduct therapy in a manner that enables you to understand present patterns, identify and remove constraints, and achieve better functioning and enhanced growth. Her approach to therapy is integrative, holistic and individualized.
Rhonda has a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial and Systems Engineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology and a Master’s degree in Mental Health Counseling from Columbus State University. She has also worked at Columbus State University Counseling Center where she provided counseling services to college students with various life concerns.
Before becoming a licensed associate counselor, Rhonda worked in a variety of roles including – industrial engineer, management consultant and stay at home mom. She has lived in the Atlanta area her entire life and currently lives in Johns Creek with her husband their dog, Charlie. She is also a proud mom of three daughters in their twenties. In her spare time, Rhonda enjoys trying new restaurants, travel, movies and spending quality time with friends and family.
- Georgia Institute of Technology, BA, Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Columbus State University, MA, Mental Health Counseling
- Licensure – LAPC, Georgia
- Certifications – National Certified Counselor (NCC), Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC)
- Training – Perinatal Mood Disorders: Components of Care Certificate Training, Gottman Methods Couples Therapy, Level 1 Training, Tele-mental Health Training
- Perinatal Mood Disorders Women’s Support Group
- Mindfulness Group
- Academic Retention
- Alcohol Awareness