Comprehensive testing and assessment services are available for:
- Learning Disabilities
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Cognitive and emotional functioning associated with medical disorders.
Areas of specific concern that may be targeted for assessment include:
- Reading, Spelling, and Math Skills
- Memory and Learning Skills
- Attention Skills
- Language Development
- Social and Emotional Development
- Executive Function and Reasoning
ADHD & learning disability screenings are also available for children, adolescents, and young adults struggling academically and/or emotionally (pre-K through college).
To learn more about testing and screening options: visit here.
Client Assistance Funds are available to qualifying families. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact us.