Telehealth Services: Video Therapy Available Call 678-893-5300 to Schedule an Appointment.

Schedule Online

Got Alcohol and Drug related Legal problems?

Take the first step to address legal problems that are related to alcohol or drug use. Determine if you need an attorney to assist in the process. Courts allow persons with misdemeanors, (i.e. persons with minor in possession or misdemeanor possession or shoplifting charges) to represent themselves. Parents should determine if there are legal process or administrative issues at stake and decide if an attorney would be helpful. Secondly, inquire whether there are diversion programs or if alternatives are available through counseling, especially for first time offenders. The Summit Counseling Center is an approved setting for some Diversion services provided by Ewell Hardman. Why not call and find out if these could be of help for your family? 678-893-5300 for our office. Call Ewell Hardman direct at 678-283-1462.