Finding your path to being happy is about BOTH of those things–
Your “be”-ing and Your being happy!
Your “be”-ing is about who you ARE–your values, your commitments, your choices–who you have chosen to be. Your “happy”-ness is intimately connected to those values, commitments and choices! We help you find happiness and wholeness in mind, body, spirit, and relationships.
We help people to:
- Strengthen their emotional, mental and spiritual resources
- Manage and recover from mental illness and substance abuse or other addictions
- Face life changes, losses & transitions
- Understand and improve relationships
- Support and strengthen the lives of children and teens
- Gain parenting support and tools
Summit therapists integrate Christian faith and spirituality into our work in a respectful, non-intrusive style. Our clients tell us how refreshing it is to work with therapists who understand both the behavioral sciences and the wisdom of their faith tradition! Whatever your background, you will find us respectful, open and encouraging.
Meet The Summit Therapists
To reach any therapist or to schedule an appointment, please call our friendly front office staff at 678-893-5300. Please click on any therapist’s name for more information about their contact information, background, education and professional credentials.