The Summit Society
The Summit Society exists both to promote awareness of the services offered by The Summit Counseling Center and to provide for the long-term financial stability necessary for the Center to continue growing and serving the North Metro Atlanta community.
The Summit Counseling Center strives to make its services available to all persons without regard for their ability to pay. For many of the people we serve, we provide hope, healing, and growth in ways that are life-giving and life-saving. Because we establish fees based on the actual cost of delivering services, we rely on the generous giving of our supporters – individuals, churches, businesses, and the community – to subsidize the care of persons who cannot afford the cost of those services.
You can make a financial contribution to The Summit and join The Summit Society:
- I’d like to make a one-time, online gift contribution to The Summit Counseling Center
- I’d like to schedule an Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) giving to The Summit
- I’d like to to give weekly, semi-monthly or monthly
- I’d like to learn more about the specific funds towards which I can designate my gift
2010-2013 Members of The Summit Society
Click here to see the listing of those supporters who contributed to The Summit Society between July 1, 2012 and June 30, 2013
Click here to see the listing of those supporters who contributed to The Summit Society between July 1, 2011 and June 30, 2012
Click here to see the listing of those supporters who contributed to The Summit Society between July 1, 2010 and June 30, 2011
You qualify for Membership in The Summit Society simply by contributing to The Summit Counseling Center.
- All contributions are tax-deductible.
- Personal and Business/Corporate Memberships are available.
- Sponsorship of Summit events (including the Summit Golf Classic) counts towards membership as well.
The Summit Society Membership Levels
- Ambassadors $25,000 or more
- Benefactors $10,000 to $24,999
- Advocate $5,000 to $9,999
- Sponsor $2,500 to $4,999
- Partner $500 to 2,499
- Friend $499 and under
You can help GROW and support The Summit Society by contributing your time and talents:
You can contribute to The Summit Society with your book purchases on the Summit web site: