The Summit Counseling Center strives to make its services available to all persons without regard for their ability to pay. For many of the people we serve, we provide hope, healing, and growth in ways that are life-giving and life-saving. Because we establish fees based on the actual cost of delivering services, we rely on the generous giving of our supporters – individuals, churches, businesses, and the community – to subsidize the care of persons who cannot afford the cost of those services.
You can make a financial contribution to The Summit and join The Summit Society:
- I’d like to make a one-time, online gift contribution to The Summit Counseling Center
- I’d like to schedule an Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) giving to The Summit
- I’d like to to give weekly, semi-monthly or monthly
- I’d like to learn more about the specific funds towards which I can designate my gift
You qualify for Membership in The Summit Society simply by contributing to The Summit Counseling Center.
- All contributions are tax-deductible.
- Personal and Business/Corporate Memberships are available.
- Sponsorship of Summit events (including the Summit Golf Classic) counts towards membership as well.
The Summit Society Membership Levels
- Ambassadors $25,000 or more
- Benefactors $10,000 to $24,999
- Advocate $5,000 to $9,999
- Sponsor $2,500 to $4,999
- Partner $500 to 2,499
- Friend $499 and under