The topics covered include:
- Recognizing & Expressing Emotions Appropriately
- Problem Solving
- Manners and Cooperation
- Making and Keeping Friends
- Handling Anger and Frustration
- Enhancing Self Esteem
- Top 10 Social cues to Recognize
- Meeting and Greeting others
The Summit Social Skills Program is led by Erin Pridgen, M.S., LPC.
Each Group meets weekly for 90 minutes and is designed for a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 10 children. The cost for the program is $300. This is due upon registration and is non-refundable.
Dates and Times
Dates for 2017 coming soon!
For more information or to register your child, contact our friendly front office staff at (678) 893-5300.