A Christian Sex Therapist is one who helps people feel safe working in this complex part of life and relationships, with their values respected, and integrates faith perspectives into their understanding of sexual issues.
- Sexual arousal difficulties
- Low or absent sexual desire
- Conflict over differing arousal and desire levels
- Premature Ejaculation
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Painful sex
- Lack of difficulty with orgasm
- Sexual trauma and abuse
- Anxiety or fear about sex
- Sex after childbirth, menopause, and illness
- Effects of sexual addiction on marriage
- Rebuilding sexual intimacy after an affair
- Increasing communication concerning sexuality & intimacy
If you have any of these issues, or if you have concerns about your sexuality and sexual health, then Christian sex therapy may be helpful for you.
Led by Kellie Gwaltney. Along with enhancing healthy sexuality, Kellie enjoys helping her clients with concerns such as relationship and communication issues, depression, anxiety, family of origin issues, and life transitions. Kellie has a MA in Marriage and Family Therapy, with a specialization in Christian Sex Therapy, from Richmont Graduate University. She also holds a BA in Family Psychology from Oklahoma Baptist University. Kellie is married and has three young children. She and her family attend North Point Community Church.
Client Assistance Funds are available to qualifying families.