Marriage is a union of two individuals who have come together from different families; each individuals with a different set of expectations concerning marriage. Both spouses have been shaped by positive and
negative experiences within their childhood homes.
IGNITE Pre-marital counseling helps couples:
- Identify strengths and needed growth areas
- Explore personality traits
- Strengthen communication skills
- Resolve conflicts and reduce stress
- Compare family backgrounds
- Comfortably discuss financial issues
- Establish personal, couple and family goals
Ignite Client Assistance Funds are available to qualifying families.
If you are ready to speak to one of our friendly front office staff about the Summits Couples counseling options or would like to make an appointment, please call (678) 893-5300.