- Share their feelings
- Feel better about themselves
- Learn biblical concepts that will
- Bring comfort
- Express emotions appropriately
- Develop coping skills
- Meet and make friends with other children who understand what it’s like to experience divorce.
As a parent, we invite you to be a part of this process. Each parent will:
- Engage in a private consultation with the group’s therapist prior to starting the group to help her learn more about your child’s individual situation.
- Follow-up with a phone consultation at the end of the 8-week program. Some children struggle deeply with the separation and divorce, while others seem to bounce back quickly. In the long run, all children are affected.
Caring for Kids Thru Divorce will help minimize and eliminate the short and long-term negative effects of divorce on your children’s schoolwork, emotional health, and spiritual life.