- Sexual Arousal Difficulties
- Low or Absent Sexual Desire
- Conflict over Differing Arousal & Desire Levels
- Premature Ejaculation
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Painful Sex
- Lack of Difficulty With Orgasm
- Sexual Trauma and Abuse
- Anxiety of Fear About Sex
- Sex After Childbirth, menopause, and illness
- Effects of Sexual Addiction on Marriage
- Rebuilding Sexual Intimacy After An Affair
- Increasing Communication Concerning Sexuality & Intimacy
If you have any of these issues, or if you have concerns about your sexuality and sexual health, then sex therapy may be helpful for you.
Led by Kellie Gwaltney. Along with enhancing healthy intimacy and sexuality, Kellie enjoys helping her clients with concerns such as relationship and communication issues, depression, anxiety, family of origin issues and life transitions. Kellie has an M.A. in Marriage Family Therapy, with a specialization in Sex Therapy from Richmont Graduate University. She holds a B.A. in Family Psychology from Oklahoma Baptist University. Kellie is married and has three young children, She and her family attend North Point Community Church.
Client Assistance funds are available to qualifying families.
If you are ready to speak to one of our friendly front office staff about The Summit’s couple counseling options or would like to make an appointment, please call (678)893-5300.