Are You Or Someone You Care About?…
- Thinking about needing counseling (and never thought you would)?
- Having a life crisis?
- Getting involved with unhealthy relationships or making unhealthy life choices?
- Having a problem with managing moods and behaviors?
- Having thoughts about self-harm?
Yes, these questions and issues may sound “heavy” or “dramatic,” but no teenager is going to be reading a counseling center website just for fun! Something is usually going on. At The Summit, we want to understand what’s going on and let you know how we can help.
We just have a couple of ground rules:
- If you’re under 18, a parent or guardian has to sign permission for you to see the therapist (it’s the law).
- You, your parent or guardian, and your therapist will discuss what kind of things will be held in the strictest of confidence–and what kinds of things will have to be discussed with your parents.
Simple (sort of). Our goal is to be a safe place where you can sort things out–and also a challenging place where you can be spurred toward your goals.
For more information or to set up an appointment, please call our friendly front office staff at (678)893-5300.
College & Career Counseling
All College Counseling at The Summit is provided by Leigh Anne Spraetz, M.Ed, Licensed Professional Counselor, Independent Educational Consultant, and Kate Henderson, M.A. Through their unique venture, Academic Futures, Leigh and Kate provide an unparalleled experience for students looking for perfect fit in their college search. Learn more…